This NZ$3,000 scholarship is for international students enrolling onto full Bachelor’s Degree programmes starting before December 2021.
How it works
When you apply to study a full three year Bachelor’s Degree with NMIT, you will pay tuition fees each year. Upon arrival, in time for the start of your chosen programme, a $1,000 scholarship will be credited to your New Zealand bank account within two weeks. For subsequent years, the $1,000 scholarship will be applied as a discount to your annual fees. For Bachelor of Social Work, refer point 5 in the terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions
- This offer applies to international students enrolling at NMIT for the first time.
- The $3,000 scholarship offer only applies to the Bachelor’s Degree programmes and intake dates listed above
- Students must arrive in time for the start of their chosen programme.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
- The Bachelor of Social Work is a four year degree. Students are eligible for the scholarship, which will be applied to the first three years tuition fees at $1,000 per year.
Other student benefits
All of NMIT’s excellent student support services apply to this generous scholarship offer. This includes assistance finding accommodation, organising a free airport pickup, comprehensive induction, learning support and pastoral care services.
Back to previous page